As humans, we spend half our lives working hard to make it through life. but one way to make your working life easier is settling for the long term into a career. but below I will explain the differences from working in Job Compared to a career.
- Doesn’t normally have good benefits
- Doesn’t normally have a good work/life balance
- There is no progression or very little progression.
- People come and go.
- Progression of pay and responsibilities
- a better work/life balance
- Good Working Benefits to keep employee retention
- progression and long service is a common thing.